Friday 12 February 2010

Thinking Aloud participants comments Saturday 6 February 2010

Not being sure if all those who were present would find their way to this blog I asked them all if they would like me to put a comment up here for them and these are the words of those who took up this offer.

Alison: "This was a really cool tea."

Lizzie: "I liked the conversation."

Danielle: "I like the gallery because it discussed about God and that. I liked the Country and Western music."

Faye: "I liked having interesting conversations."

Olive: "The Country and Western music is good and the fact that it's scripture and it's not too dominant and it's relating to the needs of individual children and adults speaking to all nationalities and walks of life. Speaking to people as people. It's applicable. In Ecclesiastes it says because the philosopher was wise he chose words that are applicable to the hearers."

Elizabeth: "I was thrilled with the exhibition because it clearly proclaimed words of scripture which I feel are being sadly phased out of Britain. And I loved the barn atmosphere and the bales of straw. I give the whole thing 10 out of 10."

Alex: "Great use of digital media, great songs and lovely pencil drawings."


4 comments:

  1. make people stop littering and to put it into the bin when they have finished with the rubbish aqnd to pick up ther dogs mess and put it in a dogs bin.mariam cham

    ReplyDelete
  2. That evry child should go to school they only should not when they are porly

    ReplyDelete
  3. pick up doddy mess aisha cham

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU WON'T GET INVISIBLE WITH YOUR EYES OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    J.S.D

    ReplyDelete